Saturday, May 9, 2009

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

To all of my good friends and family members and to all of our readers and to all of the mothers out there. May we all have an amazing day tomorrow and all of this week end really. May our Mothers Day weekend be filled fill joy, and love and may we take this time to celebrate women everywhere. Let's thank our mothers everywhere and give them a great big hug and cherish them as the women who nurture us and those who gave us life. I will be doing this for my mom in my prayers. I know that she can hear me and that she can feel my love from heaven.

For you Louise and for me and anyone else, our moms are alwyas with us......

http://www.dailymotion.com/related/x4j91y/video/x4ix46_leona-lewis-footprints-in-the-sand_music?hmz=74616272656c61746564

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's day to you Sunshine. Yes it is a wonderful Mother's day weekend. I got what I wanted for Mothers day and that is to spend the weekend with my baby girl. She even took me to Fabricland. I was nice to her and was in Fabricland for only 20 minuetes. Have a good One!

    ReplyDelete