Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day Twenty of Twenty-One

One day to go until a lifelong habit is formed! Yeah! I will continue as I have become accustomed to it and it is a lot of fun. I know I am repeating myself but I am consistently amazed at how I will start my exercise feeling low and not wanting to participate and after 30 minutes I feel so positive and full of energy! After almost twenty days I would certainly hope I would not stop the routine. It's funny though as I have now come to realize that every Sunday the Wii tells me to take the day off! I understand that it's all part of not overdoing it. So, on Sundays I work a lot with the balance and coordination games. I really enjoy the obstacle course. When you do the course enough times a virtual reality thing seems to take over as my Mii and I seem to become one! What I mean is, after a while you really feel like you are performing the task at hand. I can better understand how people can get sucked into video games! You would probably laugh at how hard I concentrate when on the tightrope, especially when I have to jump on said rope! I have yet to unlock the advanced version of the tightrope. I have only made it across once! There is also a math game where you have to shake your hips in the direction of a bubble to choose it to add the numbers together to achieve a given sum. I think my hips wiggle too much!
Here's looking forward to tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Cathy you have managed to make a positive change in your life. By the way have you achieved your 21 day goal with regards to weight loss? Or maybe that doesn't really matter anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to lose 10lbs. I guess everyone would like to lose 10lbs. I can say that I have lost almost 3lbs. I find it hard to weigh in at the same time everyday. I keep it as close as possible. So, I guess this translates to a pound a week. I'm good with that as I am hoping it will stay off. I do think the daily exercise will continue to help.

    ReplyDelete