Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day Nine of Twenty-One

Eight days, I have to say it's been difficult and I'm sure it will only get more difficult. Although, I have to say that today when I came home the last thing I wanted to do was exercise. I did make myself go downstairs, headache and all. After 36 minutes of both aerobics and yoga I felt a lot better. My headache was gone and I had energy and my mindset was lighter and I felt happy. Gotta love those endorphins! The Wii keeps track of your weight and for the last few days I have been gaining. Today I lost 0.4kg! That news alone made me feel better.
Dinner was bbq'd (natch) hamburgers and a BIG salad.
Tomorrow is my Friday at work and I hope it doesn't rain as I would like to be outside. Today was beautiful and I was working all day long....inside.

On to tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. New gfc Canadian follower from the Link Exchange. PLease fb at http://www.simplyshopandsave.ca

    ReplyDelete