Friday, April 10, 2009

Is he or isn't he a s#**head??????

This story starts with Facebook..........Yes we all know why we go on! I'm not getting into that right now though.
So I've been on FB for a few years, and it's alway nice to speak to, or hear about people from your past. (Okay maybe not alway, but sometimes!!)
This guy that I once knew sent me a friend request, the picture was really small and he has one of those names that could be anyone. Yes I have a very suspicious mind. Anyway, I don't just let anyone on my friend list......I have to feel comfortable allowing a person into my personal space. (Yes I have a bit of a control issue too) Anyway, we start off with the usual. What's new in your life? Are you married? Do you still live in the same place??? My questions were never really answered...........So of course I'm naturally vague with my answers too. I'm starting to wonder who I'm writing to. Now this guy as I remember him, was a sweetheart. We sort of dated, you know light stuff. He wrote me many times as he lives far away and we only seen each other when I would visit my friend up north. I still have those letters.....Yes I keep everything!
But this guy........he just didn't have the same feel, I know that sounds crazy but it nagged at me. He also kept asking me to add him as a friend...Yaa Right!
So now it was time to get more specific. I came right out and said. "You just don't sound like the same guy, I need you to tell me something specific, something that you remember about us."
Okay......Are you sitting down?????........His only response to me is..."I remember you never used to wear a bra."
I know.......Are you as shocked as me?????
Yes, maybe there were a few times I didn't wear a bra. I think!!! I'm just shocked that that's the first thing that came to his mind!!!!!
Did my bra, or lack thereof, leave that much of an impression??????
To say the least I don't think I'll be adding him to my friend list any time soon.

1 comment:

  1. Just think, he could of said "I remember you, your the one that was flat chested"!

    ReplyDelete