Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dear friend

I have a friend who is struggling and I felt that she needed some good advice but sometimes too much advice can confuse the issues and truth be told no one really knows the essence of your struggles better than you and the person that you are involved with. Sometimes we feel that we have to say something but then we regret it later. Lesson learned from today, give your opinion only when it is asked of you and don't think that the answer is always a simple one just because it appears that way to you. When you trust in an intelligent friend to make good decisions for her own life then all you need to do is support those decisions even if the path is unclear to you because in reality you are not the one being affected or the one doing the work or the one dealing with the fall out of any consequences. To my friend I trust you and I am here to support you in any way that I can and I am sure that sometimes my opinions only frustrate you and confuse you even further. Just know that I am always here for you and I know that any decisions that you make will be the right ones for you and your familly.

1 comment:

  1. You girls are so good to each other! You must thank God everyday that he brought you all together. Be proud of yourselves that you have made this friendship work.
    One thing that helps any situation is knowing someone cares and is there to listen. go girls!

    ReplyDelete