Friday, April 10, 2009

IDOL WATCH TOP 8

For all of you American Idol fans it was a rough week this week. The contestants had to choose a song from the year that they were born. You know by now that Scott was sent home. Scott was one of my favorites. He is blind, he plays the piano and the guitar and most importantly, what an amazing voice. He is so heart felt. Every time he sings it gives me goose bumps. His enthusiasm is so contagious. I know that the judges did not enjoy his performance but I loved him even more the last 2 weeks and I loved his performance on Tuesday night. I really wish that the judges had used their "save" on Scott. I think that it was the right time to do so. I really think that Scott should be in the top 4 for sure. It should be Adam, Allison, Matt and Scott. I am not a big Danny fan. I really like him as a person but his performances never wow me. I really think that Lil is an amazing singer but I am waiting for her to do something great on that stage. Chris is OK too but there's something about him that puts him at the bottom of my list. I'm not sure what. I think that "Anoop Dog" should have gone home this week.
I have no doubt that the American Idle experience will open a lot of positive doors for Scott. He is an unforgettable person and there is magic in his heart and in his soul.

2 comments: