Thursday, April 30, 2009

American Idol top 5 elimination night

Well this weeks was Rat Pack Songs Theme (Franc Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr. and Dean Martin). The Idols were all really good on Tuesday night but someone had to go home. Matt was eliminated and it was too bad because I really like Matt. At this stage of the game I think that they are all really talented. Jamie Fox the mentor was amazing with the contestants. Adam was in the bottom three and that was a bit of a surprise however, this late in the game we will see all kinds of things happening.

Regardless of who actually wins this years American Idol all 5 will have amazing careers. They are all unbelievably talented and are probably the most talented top 5 ever.

1 comment:

  1. I was blowen out of the water! Shocked to the core! Mouth dropping to the floor! Horrified that my Adam was in the bottom of anything!I simple could not believe that the U.S. voters where so crazy. Well I tell you this they better wake up and vote for the best, and that is Adam. Or I will stop shopping over the border. By the way incase you didn't know I like Adam.

    ReplyDelete