Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day Two: on the way to 21 Days

It was a really foggy morning and I really had to concentrate on the drive to work this morning. Worked a couple of flights in four hours (lots of fog delays) then left work. I stopped at the grocery store on the way home for milk and when I reached home I realized that I did not have time to work out on the Wii as I had volunteer time this afternoon at the kid's elementary school.
So, I ate lunch of leftover potatoes, green beans and carrots and a chicken hot dog with chili sauce. I enjoyed a cup of tea and went to school. After school I picked up the kids from band practice, came home and ate a whole wheat wrap with lettuce and fake crab with a glass of milk. Next, I drove the younger one to his honour band practice.
Finally, when I came home Hubby was home so we took the dog for a nice long walk. Ahhhh, exercise at last! One more thing to do. I just have to pick up the younger one and afterwards I will pour myself to bed to sleep, perchance to dream!

3 comments:

  1. What a neat idea for a blog :)
    Following you from the Can. Link Exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fellow Bencher Cathy's kids are in High School!!!! Why are you volunteering at the elementary school they attended a zillion years ago. If you feel the need to volunteer then come to my school and I will put you to work in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi StylishHeather! Welcome to our blog and we hope you enjoy your visits.

    Hey Carolin, it's the elementary school which still needs the help!!! The high school and middle school all have a bevy of admin staff whereas the elementary school only has one admin.

    I would love to help you.....just let me know when!

    ReplyDelete