Friday, April 8, 2011

Catch up Fridays

(Sunshine) Hello everyone. How is everyone doing? It's been a very uneventful week. After the very busy birthday weekend, its been a very slow work week. It is so slow around there that I am so bored. Mr Sunshine is away all week and the girls are busy with school and sports and other activities. FYI, I think that we are now on day 24 of TMI. (Carolin) Day 24! Are you sure this is normal pre menopausal stuff? (Cathy) 24days! I think I would have no more hair on my head! I'm with Carolin, is this normal? No hair on your head! How do you have your periods Cathy? Work is work, busy like usual, I have been getting food ready for this weekend's 30 hour famine. Which sounds weird as it's a no eating thing. After it is over all the students have a big BBQ so that is what I have been ordering and organizing. I am enjoying "American Idol" this season. Love Steven Tyler and J Lo(is that how it's spelt?). The contestants are all so very talented. "Dancing with the Stars" is also somewhat entertaining this season. I am enjoying watching Kirsty Alley and the karate kid (Ralph Mucho (Macchio)or something like that). I, as usual haven't seen these shows but I have watched a couple of episodes of Celebrity Apprentice. And I am liking it! Nascar. It's all about Nascar in our home! I can't really think of anything else to say at the moment. My goodness can you be just a little more boring. Well, I am glad Sunshine that you are having a calmer week, albeit boring. At our home we did a bit of spring cleaning this week. Yuck! It was kind of funny when I asked the older one to dust the walls! He looked at me like I had lost it and said, "dust the walls?" He did go and dust the walls and was he ever surprised at the dust that sticks to vertical walls! Lesson learned! The younger one learned how to thoroughly clean a bathroom. It was interesting to see how tidy their bathroom stayed this week, lol! As for Good Friday, two things. One, it's the younger one's birthday and second Hubby's sister and brother in law are coming home from Paris that afternoon. So, at the moment I am not sure how it will all play out. Before we knew the arrival date we were game for fish and chips! I will keep you updated! Carolin, see you tomorrow morning! Good Friday fish and chips is good for us same place same time? Everyone is welcome back at our place. Let me know so I can be a little more prepared. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment