Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Follow Me- I'm Canadian!

Blog Hop,Canadian,125x125

Welcome to the, "Follow Me, I'm Canadian link exchange." I have been looking around to see if there existed a 'blog hop' just for Canadian Blogs. Tanya and Kat have created this blog, http://followmeimcanadian.blogspot.com/, which is more than just a blog hop. It is also the beginning of a directory of Canadian Social Networks. A lot of the creators of these web sites are moms, just like ourselves. Join in and meet some new people!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us! Hope you have a great day! I will be back to visit often! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are glad you have joined FMIC! Thanks for posting! I hope you enjoy the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat idea for co-blogging. I am your new Canadian follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your newest follower, thanks to FMIC! Hope there's a spot for me on the bench!
    Kate @ This Mom Loves

    ReplyDelete