Monday, June 7, 2010

Bench Talk: Blog Hops, Getting to know you!

Becoming a blogger is to enter a fascinating world. In the beginning you think you are the only one blogging and no one is interested in what you have to say. Slowly, you start to look around and discover the literally thousands of blogs out there! Many of them are similar to our own blog. People need to share. It's great to have a forum to vent, healthy even. Blog hops are a new thing. It's a way to make friends and find other blogs similar to our own. We have been blogging for a year now. It's great to look back at the start and see how much we have learned and grown.

(Sunshine) I have enjoyed our blogging experience together. It has been a way to keep in touch and share our feelings and get to know each other even better. I really don't know if someone who is a stranger to us, would actually follow us and read about us. I know that you all tell me that they do but I still have a hard time understanding why they would want to. We have come a long way and we have done it together and that's what makes it all worth while. I know that Carolin still thinks that we will one day strike it rich, well I doubt it but I will enjoy celebrating with you girls if it ever happens.

(Carolin) I too have enjoyed the Blog. I wonder if people really do read the blog or not? Cathy says they do but because of the lack of comments I wonder if we are just talking to ourselves. I wish at times I had more time to blog, I have all kinds of ideas to write about but most of the time I am just too tired. Now that all four of us are living in different neighbourhoods, and working during the day. It is nice to be able to catch up on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment