FOLLOW ME, I'M CANADIAN
THE GREAT CANADIAN LINK EXCHANGE
Tuesday, September 7, 2010The Great Canadian Link Exchange (Sept 8th)
Welcome to Follow Me, I'm Canadian
The Great Canadian Link Exchange
September 8th , 2010
HOSTED BY: Tanya of Little Village Naturals and Kat of Kat's Confessions creators of Canadian Moms - An online community for Canadian Moms and We Are Canadian - An online community for creative Canadians.
WHEN: Every Wednesday
WHAT LINKS: Blogs, Websites, Facebook "Like" Pages, Twitter, Shops, Stores, and/or MySpace.
1. Follow only those that you would like to. Please Do Not leave comments asking for others to follow you back. Let that be the choice of the individual you followed.
2. Please indicate what the link is associated with. (example: Kat's Confessions -Blog, Kat's Confessions - Twitter, etc.) Please do not add any extra comments to these posts.
3.You may leave the links for all of your sites, and profiles.
4.Please follow these rules, or unfortunately we will have to delete your post.
1. Add your link to the Linky Tool. Don't forget to tell us what the link is for.
2. Follow those you would like to follow. (Don't forget the Follow Me, I'm Canadian blog!) :)
3. If you would like to post about the hop feel free to grab a button for your post or sidebar. You may also copy and paste this post for your blog and grab the code for the list of links.
4. Have a fantastic time meeting fellow Canadians!
We are very excited that you have joined us today and look forward to seeing you Wednesdays for Follow Me, I'm Canadian!
Thanks for joining in on the fun,
Tanya and Kat
PLEASE NOTE: It has been brought to our attention that some participants are asking others to follow them back, and in our guidelines it asks that participants do NOT leave messages for those they follow asking them to follow them back. Please leave that choice up to those who look through the links, and decide who they would like to follow. We want this to be a place where people can find new, and interesting Canadian content as they choose. Leaving comments on others blog posts that have nothing to do with our site, asking to be followed back isn't what this site is about. Please be courteous of that. If you haven't read the guidelines before posting your links, please do so.