Friday, September 3, 2010

Catch Up Fridays

(Cathy) So, how does everyone feel? It's the last (unofficial) weekend of the summer. Did anyone go to the Ex this year? Carolin and her husband made it back, finally. I'm sure she will have a story to tell. My cousin and her family were vacationing in North Carolina on an island and they had to evacuate because of hurricane Earl. Hopefully, the damage will be slight and everyone will be safe. (Sunshine) Welcome back Carolin, I can't wait to hear all about your big adventure. No Ex for us so far this year!!
We are having a family day today. We are all going out to finish any last minute back to school shopping and going out always means a visit to the book store. We will have a nice early dinner and just see how the day flows. We just got back from our 2 day shopping spree in Pennsylvania. We were accompanied by my sister, my dad and my cousin and her husband and two kids. Lots of different personalities and a lot of fun. No sales tax in Pennsylvania, pretty awesome!!!!
I still want to know if you went to that McDonalds from the last time you went.
It's a busy week for everyone this week with back to school preparations. I also want to know if Carolin is secured working back at the school and whether or not she is in the new kitchen. I guess all will be answered on Sunday.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment