Monday, November 16, 2009

NEW MOON - COUNT DOWN

The Twilight book series has its second movie sequel premiering this Friday. New Moon is the second book in the Twilight series. A lot of teens are so into the series. I have read them because my daughter was so engrossed in the books that it intrigued me to see what was so fascinating. Well I really loved all of the books. I am clearly an Edward Fan. The books include characters that are vampires and others that are werewolves and then there are also regular human beings living amongst the vampires and werewolves. Bella Swan falls in love with Edward and has very strong feeling for Jacob. Amongst the teen population and some adults too the votes are split between Robert Patterson (Edward) and Taylor Lautner (Jacob). Joining the teem of young and talented actors this week is Dakota Fanning who plays a villain in this movie. I can't wait to see the movie this week.

click below to view the latest new moon trailer.

http://www.twilightthemovie.com/


TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY

No comments:

Post a Comment