Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I Thought I Was Back....

.......but my back had other ideas. I knew I felt a bit sore however I just figured it was all of the exercise. I have been walking, gardening and "Wii-ing". I have also been ignoring the allergies. They're allergies and although inconvenient they will go away. The pain and stiffness became worse and finally I had to give in and accept that somewhere in the past week I put too much strain on my back. I have taken it easy the past few days and I can tell you that I'm antsy to get active again. I can literally feel myself becoming mushy. I want to exercise! Can you believe that! I was starting to see change in the shape of my legs and waist and arms. Although my weight has been very slow to reduce, (yeah muscle!) my shape is toning up!

Today I woke up and so far no major jabs of pain in my lower back! Let's hope I'm mending with no long lasting effects!


1 comment:

  1. Cathy, don't give up. Get better soon and back on track.

    ReplyDelete