Friday, January 20, 2012

Catch Up Fridays

(Cathy) Hi all. Sorry I have been absent. My arm is very frustrating and my right hand and arm are getting tired from doing all of the work. I go back to the doctor's on Monday. I will let you know any update. (Sunshine) I hope that you will be feeling better soon.


Carolin, how is your nephew doing??? I hope there is good news. Is your mom out there now? Please pass on our prayers and best wishes. (Carolin) Yes he is still in the hospital and will be for a while still. My mom arrived in Calgary late Wednesday night, she will be there for three weeks. I have been to speaking to my sister regularly and things are moving along. She was looking forward to Mom coming to help out. He is in our thoughts and in our prayers.


ey Sunshine, how are you organizing you life these days. What was the final decision with the dresses for the wedding? Life is busy but good. I worked my first Sunday shift this weekend and it was ok but I am not use to my family being home and me working. It is such a weird feeling. With regards to the wedding dresses, The younger girls and my older sister purchased their dresses from a bridal store in the area and they will arrive at the end of February. The bride and myself are having them made by a seamstress and they are coming along. SO much to do and so little time. It's almost February and with trying to coordinate all of our schedules, it seems as though I blinked and January is already gone. I am already making schedule requests for the month of March.

The little one has the flu which started after school yesterday. It has been a rough 24 hours with her. She has been able to keep water down today. I got her to have a bath (man she stunk!) and she is laying on the couch watching a movie now. She even she said she was a little hungry. That flu has been going around now for months. I hope that she is better soon.




I think I had more but I can't remember now.


Hope to see you all sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment