Friday, February 24, 2012

Catch Up Fridays

(Cathy) Hi all, let's hope we can get this post out before Sunday! We did receive a bit of snow today. I had to laugh when I heard all of the school bus cancellations. It was just raining this morning and I wonder if the buses where cancelled to save on gas. I don't think there has been any reason to cancel buses this school year. Let me know if I am wrong. (Carolin) You are not wrong Cathy. Absolutely ridicules that they (whom ever they are) would cancel school bus' which of course means for my school is canceled. I was expecting a banner day as the school was hosting a basketball tournament. GRRRRRR When I woke up at 6:30 am there was NO snow. At ten to seven I got a text from a parent saying school was canceled. (Sunshine) I took Little Miss Sunshine to school that day and the roads were a little bit slippery but not bad at all.

As you know we ladies got together for Carolin's birthday last Sunday. We went to a Greek restaurant and enjoyed really good Slovakia with lots of garlic, yum! It was funny as Carolin's twenty year old kept looking at her watch as she had a party to get to. (It's reading week for university students)Some universities Carolin kept reminding her daughter that it was her birthday!! Boy, it's so neat to see the kids grow up and start their own lives and agendas. I know it's frustrating at times, but it's also somewhat satisfying to watch them, (especially when they are not your own!) The crazy thing was we just got in the car when the oldest received a text saying her ride was not feeling well and would not be going to the party. She nagged for nothing.
Kids , you gotta love em!!!!

I go to the doctor's next Tuesday to get the results and next step for my arm. It really hurts this week and I am having a hard time moving it. I hope to get some good news and can start to move forward with the healing process.
I am crossing my fingers for you Cathy.

Sunshine must be in the last stages of wedding preparation. I think the wedding is next week Saturday. I wish her sister and soon to be husband all the best!
Its less then a week away now and everyone is nervous and excited.

Carolin, I hope you had a good week. You work so hard! Its almost March break so only three and a half months to go before summer break. Where has the time gone?


Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment