Friday, October 28, 2011

Catch Up Fridays

(Cathy) Hi all. So about this week. Kids are/were sick. I was not at my best and now it's sunny!!! See, life is good! I just finished watching the movie, "Julie and Julia". This is such a good movie. I remember the first time I saw this movie. It was a long ago Ladie's Night. Remember those??? I remember that we were going to try to get together and cook a meal from Julia Child's cookbook, "Mastering the Art of French Cooking". Just how long ago was that? (carolin) I too enjoyed that movie. I did get Julia Childs cookbook you mentioned from the library. It is way to tomb like for me. I am a simple cook who needs pictures! (Sunshine) I really enjoyed that movie.


Hey Sunshine, how was your week? Any news on the job front? Are you going to help Carolin next week? I know, I should just call you, right? Sunshine I will send you a email with when I need you next week and what I am expecting you to do. We have a Teacher conference this coming Thursday and Friday. I have spent this past week working on the ordering, staffing, and general organization of it. I have been looking and applying for work everywhere. NO luck just yet but I am hopeful. Carolin I look forward to spending a few days with you.


Hey Carolin, is everything set for next Saturday? Did you ever tell me what I am supposed to wear? You have Saturday off Cathy, we didn't get that catering event. I am good about it as I wasn't impressed with how it was being handled anyway. Trust me all is good


Hey, it's still sunny!


So what is happening for halloween? I am full of a lot of questions today, aren't I? The little one is going to the church with her dad to help him run a Harvest Party game. She is happy to be a 'big' girl and help her Dad. Little Miss Sunshine has invited a few girl friends over. My dad may or may not be comming and my sister will not be comming over since its a Monday night. Anyone who wants to join us is welcome to come over.


Ok, my mind just went blank. That is a rare occurance, one I shall now enjoy!


Have a good week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. hey Carolin, I forgot to mention that I did call my MMP and MP regarding the paving over of the skating rink. I have yet to receive an answer back and I called three times!!

    ReplyDelete