Friday, August 5, 2011

Catch up Fridays

(Sunshine) Its been such a busy week around here, no time to just sit back and enjoy life. We are leaving for Calgary in a few hours so I will relax when we get there tonight. I hope that you girls had a good week and I look forward to seeing you both soon. (Carolin)Have a great time. I find it funny as you leave to Calgary my family arrives here from Calgary. Yes, it is chaos in my house right now! We have an extra 9 people all competing for beds and showers. My baby brother is getting married this Sunday and all are in a flutter! Trips to the airport are happening daily as family and friends arrive from around the world.
(Cathy) I too am hoping to get to Calgary soon. I am just wishing to go on a plane, period! Sunshine, have a great time! Enjoy the mountains! Carolin, I am sure you will all have a great time and the wedding will come off beautifully! Enjoy! (did you make the cake???)
I have been in the garden and have really done little else this past week. Summer school is out for the younger one. He was very successful and we are so proud! We are still waiting for the phone call from the in car driving instructor to set up a schedule for the older one.
We are going to Jerkfest with family on Saturday. I am looking forward to some good food and music and a time to visit.


Have wonderful weekend!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment